Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Medical Warning!!!

I'll fix it! Hold on!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

I'll fix it! Hold on!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

The link doesn't work Kollerkrot.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I can't get it to work its gif. I hate these things. But it was only a joke anyway. You are not going to die.

Comment

Ok, I feel so much better now And yeah, GIF' are c-rap
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

KOLLERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Wheres the Juicy pict.????
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I'm sorry I can't get it to work. It's funny as hell.

Comment

Kollerrrrrr!!!

Ok, I will Be there In a few minutes to Help.

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
                X