Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do?

Hello,

A month ago the INS sent me a letter for the AOS interview taking yesterday.

But 3 weeks ago, I sent them a letter to ask for postponement since I and my husband had to go to another state to see my father in law at the hospital where he has been for a month now.
    He was having his surgery on Wednesday.

I was expecting the INS to send me a reply, but I didn't get anything...

What does it mean? Did they postpone the interview or am I in trouble?

Somebody told me that when you don't show up at the AOS interview, the INS deny your AOS and they send you a letter asking you to leave the Country before 30 days.

What is gonna happen now?

Hello,

A month ago the INS sent me a letter for the AOS interview taking yesterday.

But 3 weeks ago, I sent them a letter to ask for postponement since I and my husband had to go to another state to see my father in law at the hospital where he has been for a month now.
    He was having his surgery on Wednesday.

I was expecting the INS to send me a reply, but I didn't get anything...

What does it mean? Did they postpone the interview or am I in trouble?

Somebody told me that when you don't show up at the AOS interview, the INS deny your AOS and they send you a letter asking you to leave the Country before 30 days.

What is gonna happen now?

Comment

INS tends to respond to faxes better than letters, so try faxing a request for rescheduling to the office where your interview would take place. Try calling or arriving in person too. Be prepared to get the run-around, but it will payoff.

info@myronmorales.com

Comment

Working...
      X