cost of AOS package

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cost of AOS package

The whole package cost 370. Including: I-130, I-485, I-765. Do i have to pay for something extra besides 370? i heard that fingerprints is another fee and the medical exam.

p.s. fees went down as of january 24.

I-130=96
    I-485=186
    I-765=88

The whole package cost 370. Including: I-130, I-485, I-765. Do i have to pay for something extra besides 370? i heard that fingerprints is another fee and the medical exam.

p.s. fees went down as of january 24.

I-130=96
    I-485=186
    I-765=88

Comment

my attorney want 420 for some reason and i feel like buying him a calculator..

Comment

Add $50 for Fingerprinting.
        You have to attach medical sealed from the INs approved Doctor.

Comment

does the medical need to be done before or after we file? and does any one know how long it take to get a recipt from nebraske for the I 102..

Comment

Medical need to be file with the forms. Just to remind you that it will be sealed envlope from the doctor. While doing medical, it a good Idea to ask another copy for your own record. sometimes INS losses the Medical then you have proof.

Comment

my lawyer did not mention any thing about the medical at all

Comment

Then go ask him Why he didnot mentioned, You paid money to him right?
                May be he want to come back aso he can charge you more, and more and more when INS will ask for RFI. etc.

Comment

You should not paste or staple photograph. You should have transprerent small envlope in which you should put you picture in . remember every form will have seperate picture in seperate envlop.and Envelope can be attached

Comment

is the medical expensive?

Comment

look through previous posts find "medical exam" topic, it has about 24 posts, that should answer some of your questions

Comment

Maybe you can ask for a raincheck!

Comment

I think you are on the wrong website. Try this one if you are talking about rain checks: Kmart.com

LOL

Comment

$420 is that what your attorney is charging you??? give me his details im going to let him deal with my crap!!

For real..that is.

Comment

Hey dude, give him a break,he is probably thinking why he can't come up with a good solution.I'll give him a raincheck and come back again next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X