LA Processing Times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA Processing Times

Does anybody know what the processing time for marrying a USC in LA is? A couple of months ago someone said that it's around 7/8 months ....... now a friend's lawyer (she's in the same situation but did it through a lawyer) said it's taking around 1 year. IS there a way to find out besides phoning the 1800 # ......... since they always say 24 months.

Thanks .... feedback is appreciated.

Does anybody know what the processing time for marrying a USC in LA is? A couple of months ago someone said that it's around 7/8 months ....... now a friend's lawyer (she's in the same situation but did it through a lawyer) said it's taking around 1 year. IS there a way to find out besides phoning the 1800 # ......... since they always say 24 months.

Thanks .... feedback is appreciated.

Comment

I assume you mean checking the processing time for the I-130 to be approved??

You can check the online status report for the California Service Center:

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...jsp?textFlag=N

This will give you an idea of what date they are currently processing - but of course there is no guarantee that they will continue processing petitions at the same speed.

Comment

When dealing with BCIS, do not talk about months -- talk about years.

Comment

Thanks for the web address. The date looks like February..... which means it's now taking approx 10 months. Can't believe it's the only way to get a stamp on the passport in order to go home and be able to come back.
          I guess that's the system ha... :-(

Comment

Working...
          X