TRAVEL ON A K3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRAVEL ON A K3

MY SPOUSE IS HERE ON A K3. SHE WANTS TO VISIR HER FAMILY IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. IF SHE TRAVELS BY HERSELF, WILL IMMIGRATION GIVE HER A AHRD TIME WHEN SHE RE-ENTERS THE U.S.? THE FIRST TIME SHE ENTERED THE U.S. SHE WAS WITH ME AND PASSING THROUGH IMMIGRATION WAS EASY.
    ALSO, WHEN SHE DEPARTS THE U.S., WHO DOES SHE GIVE THE I-94 DEPARTURE RECORD TO?

MY SPOUSE IS HERE ON A K3. SHE WANTS TO VISIR HER FAMILY IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. IF SHE TRAVELS BY HERSELF, WILL IMMIGRATION GIVE HER A AHRD TIME WHEN SHE RE-ENTERS THE U.S.? THE FIRST TIME SHE ENTERED THE U.S. SHE WAS WITH ME AND PASSING THROUGH IMMIGRATION WAS EASY.
    ALSO, WHEN SHE DEPARTS THE U.S., WHO DOES SHE GIVE THE I-94 DEPARTURE RECORD TO?

Comment

The K-3 is a non-immigrant visa valid for two years. Your wife can enter and exist the United States, with or without you, as often as she wants as long as the visa is valid. She should not have any problems with immigration.

As far as the I-94 is concerned I guess that it gets submitted to immigration when they request it. Given the fact that they are tracking the exit and entry of travelers. But, I must admit that I really don't know who take it and when. Hope she have a nice trip.

Comment

Working...
      X