NOTICE OF DECISION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOTICE OF DECISION

INS request additional evidence to approve a employment authorization, I was given 30 days to submmit such evidence. I mailed it 4 days before the last day which was 10/18/02. It was received at 12:05 pm. on 10/18/02. so was within the 30 days lapse. but 10 days latter INS sent me a letter telling me that the application has ben denied, also that there is no appeal to this decision. My question is: I still have right to open a motion or perhaps with a phone call to the INS officer will resolve the problem.

INS request additional evidence to approve a employment authorization, I was given 30 days to submmit such evidence. I mailed it 4 days before the last day which was 10/18/02. It was received at 12:05 pm. on 10/18/02. so was within the 30 days lapse. but 10 days latter INS sent me a letter telling me that the application has ben denied, also that there is no appeal to this decision. My question is: I still have right to open a motion or perhaps with a phone call to the INS officer will resolve the problem.

Comment

I guess it depends if that was the reason why your application was denied.

Comment

Working...
      X