Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card filing and employer

Hi all,
    I want to file my green card through a different company for which I will start working at some point of time. Can I start my GC processing while not being employed with them. Does it matter if my future employer is in a different state as compared to where I am working right now?? Also at what point of time do I need to be employed with my future employer during the GC process??

This may be basic info. to most of you but I have totally lost right now. I want to make sure that I am not doing anything illegal.
    Please reply at iloveash219@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
    Ash

Hi all,
    I want to file my green card through a different company for which I will start working at some point of time. Can I start my GC processing while not being employed with them. Does it matter if my future employer is in a different state as compared to where I am working right now?? Also at what point of time do I need to be employed with my future employer during the GC process??

This may be basic info. to most of you but I have totally lost right now. I want to make sure that I am not doing anything illegal.
    Please reply at iloveash219@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
    Ash

Comment

Working...
    X