Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Termination of I-485 - Benefit through other means?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Termination of I-485 - Benefit through other means?

Immigration Judge granted termination of deportation. After that I went to Federal Plaza for interview and submitted documents. I had filed I-485 back in year 2007 being married to USC with three USC children. After one week of interview, I received this letter:

We terminated your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number SRCXXXXX, because the applicant or petitioner received a status or benefit through other means.

What does it mean. I will get Permanent Resident Card or I have to file other application to get PRC? Please help and advise.

Originally posted by takbills View Post
    Immigration Judge granted termination of deportation. After that I went to Federal Plaza for interview and submitted documents. I had filed I-485 back in year 2007 being married to USC with three USC children. After one week of interview, I received this letter:

We terminated your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number SRCXXXXX, because the applicant or petitioner received a status or benefit through other means.

What does it mean. I will get Permanent Resident Card or I have to file other application to get PRC? Please help and advise.

No advise yet.

Comment

Did you call USCIS to request assistance with the notice they sent you?

Comment

Working...
      X