hello, not to get into to much detail but there is a person who is dating a family member of mine who is illegal. They are in the system for drugs and nothing has happened to them. They have a court date coming up and I truly feel they do not deserve to be here for many reasons besides having a record of drug use. this persons dad has got a immigration lawyer for them to help with their case and to not being deported. However, I on the other hand would like to find out what I can do to have them deported the day of their court date. An innocent baby is involved and the mother is not suitable to raise the baby. Both parents are not suitable. I feel if the one gets deported then the other will have no choice but to give up custody of the baby to his older sister. Is there a way I could find out who the Judge will be and write a letter? Is there anything that I can do?