Happy Birthday BRITTIE! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday BRITTIE! :)

Brittie - I wish you all the best - health, wealth and happiness! CHEERS!

(Again, special thanks to Sammy for letting me borrow this pic.)
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Hope you sent some love gloves too, Dav.

Have a great day, Brit!! Your first birthday as a US Citizen. Way to go!

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Hey hey, Brittie! Happy, happy 21st!

Comment

Happy Birthday mate! Have a good one!

Oh...got you a new pair of shoes that goes with the Dorobrit outfit. Maybe once Davdah returns it, the shoes will do it justice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Dawg...enjoy. Mate it is make of UK

If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

And something to wash down A9's cake with (lol)

Cheers!
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
              Seems he likes what I sent over.

Is there a sale going on that I am not unaware of? Is it buy one, get two free or buy two get one free? Or is it all free since we are in Obama Administration I'd vote him for that.
              If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Happy Birthday Brit...have a good one!!
                "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Happy Birthday brit,
                  And Congrats. .
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Thanks one and all. Yes it's my first Bday as a USC. The girls went down very well here davdah. Send 'em over any time
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Couldn't let this slide by - hope you had a rip-roaring birthday Brit with many happy returns of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                        I just saw this one LOL. If only
                        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by Brit4064:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                          I just saw this one LOL. If only </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the ****??? you Are 21 And Still Here on The Board???????

Hilarious old Man!!!! your Profession Suggests you Better Grab One Of Those airport Hunny's!!!! do Not Return Here Until You Have Snagged One Of Those Airport Hoes! Besides, You Ole Shriveled Up Old Man, LOL!!!!! The Terminals Are The ultimate!!!! . Have A Great One!!!! LOLOLOLOL!

Friend I more Than Certain You Are More Than Aware!!! LOL. All You gotta Do Is Walk The Walk. And Say I FLY A PLANE!!!! The Terminal Hoes, Be All Over You!!! LOLOILOL!!!! Enjoy It Buddy!!!! . Live Free!!!!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

habby birthday

Comment

Happy Happy B-Day Brit!!!

Have a wonderful one!

Comment

Working...
                              X