Dear Umesh Passi- Need Help Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Umesh Passi- Need Help Again

I received a letter from ins to provide following documents in support to the petition of my son:
    1) submit a copy of ur birth certificate or other record of birth. An English traslation must accompany all documents in a foreign language.
    2) Long Form birth certificate issued by birth registrar, vital statistics office or other authority. The birth certificate should contain the location of birth, parents names and where the birth took place and who attended the birth(i.e. hospital, midwife, etc.)
    My question is can I just send one birth certificate containing the information as required in document #2 above, because to me it seems to be one document only i.e. birth certificate. What is ur view point on this issue? Thanks

I received a letter from ins to provide following documents in support to the petition of my son:
    1) submit a copy of ur birth certificate or other record of birth. An English traslation must accompany all documents in a foreign language.
    2) Long Form birth certificate issued by birth registrar, vital statistics office or other authority. The birth certificate should contain the location of birth, parents names and where the birth took place and who attended the birth(i.e. hospital, midwife, etc.)
    My question is can I just send one birth certificate containing the information as required in document #2 above, because to me it seems to be one document only i.e. birth certificate. What is ur view point on this issue? Thanks

Comment

To xyz:
      You just have to send copy of Birth Certificate, if it is not in English then there should also be included a certified English Translation from a competent translator. Make sure that the Birth Certificate contains Name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth and place of birth. If any of these is missing then you must file secondary evidence through Affidavits from two persons.
      Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Umesh Passi.

Comment

Working...
        X