X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for pullin

Hi pullin

Sorry for late reply...

Actually F2b anf F2A is the category for the immiditate relative.And u an get more information about it on www.immigration.gov.Now if u have submitted the DSL form in january including yr son's fees and form also then i think now its time to get the Letter from NVC that ur file is shifted to us local consular and after theat with in week or so u will get the interview letter.If ur locl consular is mumbai then i have a link on which u can see that ur appoiment for interview is current or not??
    The answer what u got form NVC is the normal.NVC wont tell u that applicant will definately get visa or so..as its job of consulate only.
    I think ur son's edjucation is good and his DOB is in 1979 ..he will definately get the visa!!!

Lets hope for the best...

good wishes
    naik

Hi pullin

Sorry for late reply...

Actually F2b anf F2A is the category for the immiditate relative.And u an get more information about it on www.immigration.gov.Now if u have submitted the DSL form in january including yr son's fees and form also then i think now its time to get the Letter from NVC that ur file is shifted to us local consular and after theat with in week or so u will get the interview letter.If ur locl consular is mumbai then i have a link on which u can see that ur appoiment for interview is current or not??
    The answer what u got form NVC is the normal.NVC wont tell u that applicant will definately get visa or so..as its job of consulate only.
    I think ur son's edjucation is good and his DOB is in 1979 ..he will definately get the visa!!!

Lets hope for the best...

good wishes
    naik

Comment

Working...
    X