Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biometric second time---I 751

Hello,
    I have friend, she applied I-751 under bonafide marrige with her husband together and got her finger print, but later on she got divorced and then again she applied I-751 under marrige entered in good faith but terminated by divorce in may, she also hired a lawyer, but now the problem is she did't get her biometric appoint letter second time.....so what u think guys bcoz she has already done first time thats why she did't get second time biometric appointment or something else......thank you

Hello,
    I have friend, she applied I-751 under bonafide marrige with her husband together and got her finger print, but later on she got divorced and then again she applied I-751 under marrige entered in good faith but terminated by divorce in may, she also hired a lawyer, but now the problem is she did't get her biometric appoint letter second time.....so what u think guys bcoz she has already done first time thats why she did't get second time biometric appointment or something else......thank you

Comment

The biometrics are good for 15 months so if it's still within that timeframe that might be why they haven't redone them.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
      X