Dual marriage exist?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual marriage exist?

Dear sir or madam, I need immidiate your help.
    My question is: I got married with women she was married with another man at that time while our maarige occurd in Losvegas. After I found that she was marring another man and she left me Now I am going to get married soon with another beautuful women and wanted to bring her in the USA. Is that previous married is legal? do I have to do anything to avoid that marriage? is that marriage exist? Do i have to notified immigration while filing Petion I-130 about my previous marriage? Any help appreciated.

Dear sir or madam, I need immidiate your help.
    My question is: I got married with women she was married with another man at that time while our maarige occurd in Losvegas. After I found that she was marring another man and she left me Now I am going to get married soon with another beautuful women and wanted to bring her in the USA. Is that previous married is legal? do I have to do anything to avoid that marriage? is that marriage exist? Do i have to notified immigration while filing Petion I-130 about my previous marriage? Any help appreciated.

Comment

Your first marriage was invalid. Nothing you need to do except get it annuled under Nevada law.

Comment

Working...
      X