Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual marriage exist?

Dear sir or madam, I need immidiate your help.
    My question is: I got married with women she was married with another man at that time while our maarige occurd in Losvegas. After I found that she was marring another man and she left me Now I am going to get married soon with another beautuful women and wanted to bring her in the USA. Is that previous married is legal? do I have to do anything to avoid that marriage? is that marriage exist? Do i have to notified immigration while filing Petion I-130 about my previous marriage? Any help appreciated.

Dear sir or madam, I need immidiate your help.
    My question is: I got married with women she was married with another man at that time while our maarige occurd in Losvegas. After I found that she was marring another man and she left me Now I am going to get married soon with another beautuful women and wanted to bring her in the USA. Is that previous married is legal? do I have to do anything to avoid that marriage? is that marriage exist? Do i have to notified immigration while filing Petion I-130 about my previous marriage? Any help appreciated.

Comment

Your first marriage was invalid. Nothing you need to do except get it annuled under Nevada law.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation