Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I have the rightfull chance to petiton a Visitor's Visa for my Husband?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have the rightfull chance to petiton a Visitor's Visa for my Husband?

I am a LPR in the USA since August, 2012. I recently in February, 2014 went to my home country(Ghana) and got married on that February. I have since then, returned to the USA and also Pregnant for Six(6) months now. I am uncomfortable at this stage, and so in a dire need to Petition a Visitor's Visa for my Husband to temporary Visit me. However, He would have returned to our Home country(Ghana), after and as soon as I have given birth and his Visitor's Visa, about expiring.

Do I have the rightful chance to petition a Visitor's Visa for my Husband? After all, the intent and willful purpose is just a temporal Visit, after which, He shall surely return. What do you think of my success into this petition?

http://travel.state.gov/content/visa...t/visitor.html

This link may help. Good luck.

Comment

No. Only your husband can apply (for himself)..with NO guarantees of visa issuance....far too many people from developing countries have 'forgotten' to return when they said they would, changing their minds or plans 2 minutes after collecting their baggage at the airport. Nothing you can say can positively influence the CO's decision....your husband must convince the CO that he will return instead of staying in the US, waiting to do an AOS (something that many many thousands of people have done before)...the CO will not care about why he wants to GO to the US....they want to be 101% certain that he will LEAVE the US.

Comment

ProudUSC ,Your link is reallyt helpful
        We offer guaranteed success for Testking itil exam exam with help of latest Testking cissp exam questions certification and practice questions and the exams of csld and latest comptia colostate.edu ccie security

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation