• Show
Clear All

• Obama's Real Father Found

The Reason Obama Hides His Real Birth Certificate

Okay. What am I missing????

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      Okay. What am I missing????
      Intelligence, common sense, decency, education, beauty, charm, personality, etc....

Comment

Intelligence<span class="ev_code_RED">(check)</span>, common sense<span class="ev_code_RED">(check))</span>, decency<span class="ev_code_RED">(check))</span>, education<span class="ev_code_RED">(check))</span>, beauty<span class="ev_code_RED">(check)</span>, charm,<span class="ev_code_RED">(check)</span>, personality<span class="ev_code_RED">(check)</span>etc....

Comment

Since Proud is so s.tupid, let me explain:

The photo is the portrait of Kramer from a Seinfeld episode, with a bit of photoshop adding a little bit of Obama.

S.tupid is as s.tupid does.

Comment

Lol - yet another who needs to insult to add credibility to his posts. I must have missed that segment of Seinfeld. Didn't ring a bell. Ding-a-aling!

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              Lol - yet another who needs to insult to add credibility to his posts. I must have missed that segment of Seinfeld. Didn't ring a bell. Ding-a-aling!
              I would prefer ding **** ding **** to Federale.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
              X