Deportation help for a denied I-751

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deportation help for a denied I-751

Hi, I'm currently in the deportation process because of a denied I-751. The form was denied because of lack of evidence and a late return of proper evidence so it was then considered abandoned. It has been about 2 years since we got the denial notice, and also received a letter of deportation. We had a master court hearing last week that just scheduled another individual court hearing 9 months from now. We were planning to leave the country in about 3 months to visit family, but that's out of the question due to lack of status at the moment.
    Will filing another I-751 be faster and proper in this case?

Thank you.

Hi, I'm currently in the deportation process because of a denied I-751. The form was denied because of lack of evidence and a late return of proper evidence so it was then considered abandoned. It has been about 2 years since we got the denial notice, and also received a letter of deportation. We had a master court hearing last week that just scheduled another individual court hearing 9 months from now. We were planning to leave the country in about 3 months to visit family, but that's out of the question due to lack of status at the moment.
    Will filing another I-751 be faster and proper in this case?

Thank you.

Comment

Anything is possible if you call Malik Papish.
      Pick up the phone and dial 1-800-MALIKPAPISH.
      Make an appointment, slip $500 in Malik Papish side pocket and let him fix your peypers in no time.He can even fix new wife for you.

Good luck
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

That would be a waste of money. You have to go through to proceedings and hope the judge believes you.

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply.

So if filing I-751 is a waste of money, how about reopening? I know we missed the 12 weeks window but that's what a lawyer said we could try. We had a baby this year and hope this will be a good evidence.

Comment

No, I am not. I don't even know who the snowman is.

Comment

Did you call Malik Papish?

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

No, I didn't.
                Thanks for the comment, but it doesn't seem like the kind of help I am looking for here.

Comment

That's why you should call Malik Papish , instead of wasting your time here.

Comment

Once you are in proceedings, you cannot reopen your denied application. The immigration judge will now decide if you are deportable or if your application will be approved. Jsut sit back and relax, there is nothing you can do now except await the judicial decision.

Comment

Unless he calls 1-800-MALIKPAPISH

Comment

Today we went to a lawyer's office and asked for his help. He will negotiate with the local immigration office (I believe) to accept my I-751 again. If they accept it, sounds like my case is so simple that I may get green card faster this way and may even get to travel before the court date. If they don't, then I guess we will show up at the court again. With the lawyer this time.

The whole thing about immigration is so confusing, now I know why people hire a lawyer to just file a form.

Thank you for those who took time for me and gave me advice.

Comment

ATTENTION CYBER POSTERS !!!
                          FROM YOUR LEADER, SOM

FROM NOW ON - ALL ILW DISCUSSIONS WILL BE LIMITED TO CLIMATEGATE, IMPEACHING OBAMA, AND FIGHTING IMBRA. ALL OTHER MESSAGES WILL BE DELETED !!!

Comment

Very unlikely, as the consent of ICE attorneys is needed.

Comment

What is needed is few hundred $$$ in Malik Papish side pocket.
                              The rest is technicality. Mr Malik Papish can fix any peypers.

Comment

Working...
                              X