days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• days

can anyone clarify something for me, is the amount of days they specify, actual days or working days, this makes huge difference in waiting time, eg 90 actual days is 3months and 90 working days is just over 4 months, can someone please tell me

can anyone clarify something for me, is the amount of days they specify, actual days or working days, this makes huge difference in waiting time, eg 90 actual days is 3months and 90 working days is just over 4 months, can someone please tell me

Comment

I think it's actual days, not working days.

Comment

well MSC have either all taken a holiday or is totally overloaded, cos in 2 months they only have cleared 10 days and 3 of them are not working days. so, i dont understand

Comment

I think you will find that it is really a mute point... If it is on 'their' side it means nothing - They will get to you when they get to you! If they say 90 days, it could be 3 mos, 6 mos, or well over a year...

However, when it applies to you, I belive it means calendar days - For example:When the INS states that you may file your I-751 90 days before your conditional GC expires, they mean 90 calendar days...

Comment

in an ideal world when someone says 90 days, it should means 90days, but thats in a ideal world, and lets face it we all can do nothing but sit and wait on them getting to us, but its still very stressful and alot of us need to vent

Comment

Working...
            X