Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh My God!! The Green card is here already!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh My God!! The Green card is here already!!

Since everyone here seems to lay the big hand on INS delays and frustrations, why don;t we give them some props for the lucky few that had their applications approved earlier than expected.
    Im my case: Marriage to USC,approved on July 24 and received my 2 year conditional card on Aug. 8th: record 15 days!! I cannot believe it!!!
    Any one with a better record please post it or if you have a good story related to this topic please post? TGIF (______)):::
    God Bless America.

Since everyone here seems to lay the big hand on INS delays and frustrations, why don;t we give them some props for the lucky few that had their applications approved earlier than expected.
    Im my case: Marriage to USC,approved on July 24 and received my 2 year conditional card on Aug. 8th: record 15 days!! I cannot believe it!!!
    Any one with a better record please post it or if you have a good story related to this topic please post? TGIF (______)):::
    God Bless America.

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Which service center did you use!!

Comment

Congratulation!
        INS has been very fast lately on properly filed applications and when this happens you expect
        smooth flow.That is why, i always bat for getting a good lawyer who offers reasonable rate and have your confidence. congratulations!

Comment

I did my AOS in SAN Jose Ca INS office, which normally take years to get any feedback since it;s a highly populated place (Silicon Valley)
          Thanks guys!!

Comment

Congratulations and please pray for the rest of us oooo

Comment

Wow congrats!!

Comment

MY HUSBAND GOT APPROVED ON MARCH 29, 2002 AND GOT HIS 10 YEAR GREEN CARD ON APRIL 13, 2002.

BEST WISHES MAGGIE

Comment

INS still sux overall...

Comment

Congrats!!!

I am applying for a change of status so Id appreciate any tips from those who have had success. What lawyer service did you use?

Comment

They must really like me too!
                      I got married february 2000
                      AOS interview september 2000
                      June 2002 sent papers to remove the conditions
                      August 2002-received a letter from INS to come to the office with 3 photos for a new green card
                      Not bad, huh?!
                      I filled in Texas

Comment

Nina,

you don't need a lawyer! You can do it yourself unless you have a reason for needing a lawyer.

Just make sure everything is filled out, check and double check.

Make sure you send them what they ask for, copies are fine.

Comment

All those who applied for AOS - Can you tell me the questions that they asked in the intervies

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X