need Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need Ideas

I need some idea on how should I suppose to petition my child back in my previous country whom I failed to include on my paper when I was petitioned by my former wife. now I am a u.s. citizen. What are the things I have to do?

I need some idea on how should I suppose to petition my child back in my previous country whom I failed to include on my paper when I was petitioned by my former wife. now I am a u.s. citizen. What are the things I have to do?

Comment

...obtaining U.S. citizenship jolted your memory, and helped you to remember that you had a child?

Comment

the child was born while I was here. The reason I didn't add on my application during that time was I was adamant to believe it was really mine.

Comment

HA HA HA HA!!! Another winner!!! another pitiful man. We should start a club, an ILW's Winner's Club, this is toooooooooooo funny. S12 please input on this, can't wait to read your comment.

Comment

You can sponsor the child by filing I-130. The child should be "Immediate Relative". The only problem you may face is "proving" that the child is biologically yours. Also, since I assume the mother has physical and legal custody, the mother will need to give up her custody in order to let you bring the child to U.S.

Comment

Working...
            X