"Special Immigration Process"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Special Immigration Process"

Hi, in my endless quest to get my Peruvian wife's visa, I contacted a few Immigration lawyers a couple years ago, and one of them offered some kind of "special" process. They claimed that for $10,000, they would guarantee that my wife would be in the States within 30 days. We ended up doing the whole process on our own, to no avail, so now I'm trying to see if that process is real. Has anybody heard of this? If so, is it true?

Thanks,
    Fid

Everyone has to wait on the almighty USCIS,there is no 'special process'.

Anyway,What did you file on your wife's behalf ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fid:
      Hi, in my endless quest to get my Peruvian wife's visa, I contacted a few Immigration lawyers a couple years ago, and one of them offered some kind of "special" process. They claimed that for $10,000, they would guarantee that my wife would be in the States within 30 days. We ended up doing the whole process on our own, to no avail, so now I'm trying to see if that process is real. Has anybody heard of this? If so, is it true?

Thanks,
      Fid

What is this endless quest? Have you even started the paperwork necessary to start the clock ticking yet?

What is the problem if any. How long have you been married and what seems to be the issue that would make this so difficult

Comment

Yes, there is. You have one of the smartest immigration attorneys as most overlook this avenue of relief. I am just concerned that he is charging too little. The going rate for this is $20k.

Comment

There is no "special process" There is an "Special Immigration Visa" which is only granted to the Outstanding candidate who is employed by the U.S. Governement for not less the 15 years...Which is Known as "SIV"
          Unless you wife is employed at any Federal Govt. Like wise, U.S. Dept. of State, DOD or any Federal Job Then she might get that "SIV" she will have to apply through her empoyer....

Comment

They claimed that for $10,000, they would guarantee that my wife would be in the States within 30 days.
            That sounds like a scam waiting to happen. I hope you didn't sign on with that group of lawyers. Is your wife here or still in Peru, Fid?

Comment

Fid, don't let these naysayers discourage you. Go for it.

Comment

Working...
              X