Hi, is there any can give me some information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, is there any can give me some information

I'm in Nairob I had been interviewed before 2 months by the US embassy for Visa marriage, and I had given an appointmen after week of my interview 2 pick up visa but they give me again 2 weeks for pick up visa at the end they told me I'm in admininstrative procees
    so who can tell me what I need 2 do?
    For how long it can take?/
    is me

I'm in Nairob I had been interviewed before 2 months by the US embassy for Visa marriage, and I had given an appointmen after week of my interview 2 pick up visa but they give me again 2 weeks for pick up visa at the end they told me I'm in admininstrative procees
    so who can tell me what I need 2 do?
    For how long it can take?/
    is me

Comment

It is clear the Embassy thinks there is fraud. You can either contact them directly to ask if you can submit evidence based on their suspicions or you can have your spouse call and inquire, or contact her congressional representative or Senators for assistance. Otherwise just wait and they will tell you whether your application is denied and how to appeal.

Comment

Thnx for u r information,my partner contact her representative or may be her Senator for assitance and they said this case is under process and we will contact when it finish.
        But what does make me confuse is why they didn't say for the first time u r under process?
        after 3 weeks of my interview they said u r under prcess
        is me

Comment

Mohaa:

This is normal. Just wait for 6-8 weeks. It may take longer also but nothing to be worried. They will call you when process is complete.

Comment

Just as I said.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mohaa:
              Thnx for u r information,my partner contact her representative or may be her Senator for assitance and they said this case is under process and we will contact when it finish.
              But what does make me confuse is why they didn't say for the first time u r under process?
              after 3 weeks of my interview they said u r under prcess </div></BLOCKQUOTE> well why do you want to come here in the first place ?

Comment

Nairobi??? gee whizzz!!! has anyone been in the East cost lately? there is an invasion of illegal africans blood****ing our welfare, social security, medicare, medicaid, food stamps... and what do we get in return? more illiterate, primitive africans.

Comment

Working...
                X