Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone is Different yet Same in the end!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone is Different yet Same in the end!

Amazing to me ILW years ago was a fantastic place for so many to share yet something happened and ILW does not seem to really exsist anymore, real shame. Was a place for the world of people to talk and share, We all learn from every poster over time, My guess ILW was all about $$$. Did not really care about any poster. "LAWYERS" Once upon a time ILW had Great people full of Knowledge and Perspectives, Not always what everyone wanted to hear but TRUTH! At least Truth as each poster felt is was. Diversity, Was a great place You could say anything no matter where you are from, Yes there will be others that Disagree, Etc, Yet Was a place Worldwide anyone could share themself being told dont do that! yes others would disagrree and respond but it was a place anyone could contribute whatever situation, etc they wanted and the board had such a diversity you could see every aspect and possible answer solution. Now ILW just seems to be DEAD! IDK.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Hi there MIR.

Well I partly agree with your statement but back then, there was also a lot of nastiness. People on this board out to hurt others in real life.

Here I will update you all what happened to me because of this board. Even though I told the owner of this site what was going on, they failed to do anything about it.

Remember Michael the so called lawyer who had been a member on this site for many years?

Well the threat that he would contact my ex husband to tell him of my whereabouts and cause me some trouble, even knowing that I had a protective order against my ex...he actually did carry his threat out.

Michael was listed as a witness on my recent court hearing for my ex. Micheal's phone number was listed too. If this is not stalking and totally unethical as a lawyer, I do not know what is.

So..to all members on this board, new or old, be careful what you share and to whom.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07 View Post
      Hi there MIR.

Well I partly agree with your statement but back then, there was also a lot of nastiness. People on this board out to hurt others in real life.

Here I will update you all what happened to me because of this board. Even though I told the owner of this site what was going on, they failed to do anything about it.

Remember Michael the so called lawyer who had been a member on this site for many years?

Well the threat that he would contact my ex husband to tell him of my whereabouts and cause me some trouble, even knowing that I had a protective order against my ex...he actually did carry his threat out.

Michael was listed as a witness on my recent court hearing for my ex. Micheal's phone number was listed too. If this is not stalking and totally unethical as a lawyer, I do not know what is.

So..to all members on this board, new or old, be careful what you share and to whom.
      SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, awesome to see you here!!!!! Yay!!!!! How are all the others? Are they still lurking around? Remember, the "avatars for the Caribbean thread that we had back like decades ago??? I hope this Michael you mentioned is NOT our Mike!!! How are you? I have not heard from you (or anyone) for ages!! True, I sort of abandoned this site. Like you say, I also have mixed emotions regarding this site. It used to be way more alive, with ton of people interacting. I loved it. But as you say, there also used to be so many more people who were out and about just leaving rude comments. Geeeeez, send me a message, I truly miss the "good ol' gang". I'm thinking back, and go sheeesh, I was in high school back then!!!!!!! And now I'm doing my doctoral degree....so weird!!! I miss the old members we used to chat with...I can't even recall their "username" anymore. I just remember it was fun...we had, "hudson" we had "brit" we had "ProudUSC", we had "Mike"...gosh, who else? We had that A-hole who was mean all the time, but I don't remember his/her username. Just remember that user was a constant headache...WOW...so weird to go back to time...Let me know how you are doing...sounds like you had some bad experience with your husband....I hope things are getting better for you though!!!
      Miss you,
      Jeanine
      Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

WOW....another old member. Hello Jeanine, hello Sprint!

Comment

It's been a long time. Looked on every 5 or 6 months but rare was a reason to log in. Found a few PM's today that are nearly a year old that just got dusted off. The old days round these parts were venturous and generally enjoyable. Sometimes people got confused and put too much emphasis on silliness making it more than it ever was intended. Perspective and a dose of emotional constraint go a long way.

Example; Last year I got a call over a cat & mouse game they've been playing for years. The cat has never seen or actually heard said mouse but is totally enamored with it. Hopes built on illusions. Why would the caller think I had an interest in something 5 or so years old that's been dismissed repeatedly as frivolous and nonexistent. I posed the question and advised they get out more often. It exemplifies and proved my theory of what could become of a person who's tethered to their internet connection.
          This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Hello MIR, Jeanine, Sprint and Davdah, I only peek in here a few times a year anymore. I wanted to say Hi and congrats to Jeanine on the doctorate program. So proud of you!! Sorry for your experience with SonofMichael, Sprint. Hope that is no longer an issue. As for the cat and mouse game, Davdah, I think it's truly pathetic after so many years that a person can't let go of this. Thank God the cat is no longer calling me. I am still in contact with many from this forum via Facebook and other avenues. But, I've never joined another forum after the experience from this one. I keep busy outside the internet these days. Best wishes to all of you.

Comment

ProudUSC: good to see you here. Thanks for congratulating...it is kind of exciting to be that far, compared to how I was in high school when I used to lurk around here. Yeah, I skipped a lot of years here, and just recently rekindled the place... I don't know...it's just cool to go to a site you have not been forever, and then have a chance of meeting up folks you used to know and apparently are still not completely vanished. See, I don't have any contact with anyone from this form through facebook or anything, so I guess I must return here occasionally. Well, I wish you the very best!!!!

Comment

Yes, that may be true regarding the forum...I also noticed this forum is quiet dead, compared to how it used to be. This site used to have a pretty big traffic (mixed, good posters/bad posters). Now, it's more like a Mall that has some shops open, but most are closed since they know they'll be demolishing the whole mall in about half a year. That's how this site became...very dead. I miss the old "Avatars for the Caribbean man" thread. Remember that? We had a lot of fun over there! Well, congratulations to your son, that's cool he is getting married. I bet all of you are super happy! Is that mean you'll be a grandparent soon? Well, you also take care, hope to hear you once in a while though...this is my way asking you not to abandon this site for good. I'll try to log in here a bit more often than every five years. Take care!

Comment

olol sprintgirl you're such a liar! ahahahahaha
                  i do not believe a word this girl says, if Michael was listed as a witness of what? and why? then what is his real name?
                  i know his real identity and i do not believe you know who he is

too funny

the only reason it was fun here was because iperson was in the house and figured everyone out!

Comment

Working...
                  X