Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received I-864 and DS-3032

Hello,
    I am in F3 category. My priority date is about to become current. My father received I-864 and DS-3032. As he is the petitioner, he will fill the I-864 and send that to NVC. Now my question is, who will fill the DS-3032 form? Me or my father?

Hello,
    I am in F3 category. My priority date is about to become current. My father received I-864 and DS-3032. As he is the petitioner, he will fill the I-864 and send that to NVC. Now my question is, who will fill the DS-3032 form? Me or my father?

Comment

Hello and congrats on being current

The form is for you to fill out. the questions apply to you.

Comment

To Swarna
        Congregation, can you please tell me what F3 category means? And how long it took you so far to receive this response and your priority date to almost became current?
        Thank you.

Comment

Thanks a lot for all of your responses.
          F3 category: Married Sons and Daughters of US Citizens. My father applied for me in October, 2000. I received this response after 8 years !!!

Swarna

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Swarna:
            Thanks a lot for all of your responses.
            F3 category: Married Sons and Daughters of US Citizens. My father applied for me in October, 2000. I received this response after 8 years </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depending on the country, that sounds about right.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
            X