Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COS - potential employer needs information ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COS - potential employer needs information ?

I had a COS (change of status) from H1 to H4 earlier . While I was working I had I-140 approved & the company has kept the GC active.

I had a question - how long does it take for the future employer to file for conversion from H4 to H1 - the reason for the question is that they want to the soonest I can start working.

I was told that I can do a COS. I am not sure if I can file a premium processing. Can you please provide me the steps and time required by future employer to file the COS.

I will appreciate if you can please help me on this.

thanks.

Originally posted by vin1234 View Post
    I had a COS (change of status) from H1 to H4 earlier . While I was working I had I-140 approved & the company has kept the GC active. I had a question - how long does it take for the future employer to file for conversion from H4 to H1 - the reason for the question is that they want to the soonest I can start working. I was told that I can do a COS. I am not sure if I can file a premium processing. Can you please provide me the steps and time required by future employer to file the COS. I will appreciate if you can please help me on this. thanks.
    lol.................................

Comment

Working...
    X