Letter Of Intent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter Of Intent

Well, after careful consideration and talking to the INS, for personal reasons, my fiance and I have decided to go ahead and file for the fiance visa. I am confused about the "Letter Of Intent". I called the INS about this and the lady I spoke to was rather vague. I need to know what details should be included such as..should I put how we met, why, how we feel etc? The INS lady said I didn't have to put all the personal details but I really don't know what to put. I would appreciate some advice on how to write a good letter that will impress upon them that this marriage is for love and no other reason. As usual, thanks for the help

Well, after careful consideration and talking to the INS, for personal reasons, my fiance and I have decided to go ahead and file for the fiance visa. I am confused about the "Letter Of Intent". I called the INS about this and the lady I spoke to was rather vague. I need to know what details should be included such as..should I put how we met, why, how we feel etc? The INS lady said I didn't have to put all the personal details but I really don't know what to put. I would appreciate some advice on how to write a good letter that will impress upon them that this marriage is for love and no other reason. As usual, thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
    X