No announcement yet.

Green card process advice

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Green card process advice

    I got married November 2012 and file for my green card on March 2013. However my marriage has degraded so bad. She started seeing someone else right after we started the filing process. She is taking her sweet time turning in the documents needed to start the filing process. A couple of weeks ago she told me she wants a divorce because she wants to marry this new guy! I don't know what to do. I got out of status March 2013 last year and i'm really worried.

    We already have a lawyer and all she needs to turn in is her pay stub for the process to begin.

    What can I do?

  • #2
    You said you filed for your green card in march of 2013... but yet, you said you need stubs to start filing... I am not sure I am following you.


    • #3
      Regarding this, You should explain your problem to the manager of the office where you should apply for a green card and you can also ready with some necessary document for the approval of divorce and those documents are submit at that office with the consultation of a lawyer. You might get the solution through online lawyers also.
      Best Immigration Law Firm Seattle