I-751 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 question

Are there any people out there filing to remove the conditions on their greencard? If so, what types of evidence are you submitting to the INS? Thank you. )

Are there any people out there filing to remove the conditions on their greencard? If so, what types of evidence are you submitting to the INS? Thank you. )

Comment

How would you prove true marriage?
      INS would look at the following:
      1.title of house or rent showing joint ownership or rent
      2.bills showing joint tenancy like phone,gas,electricity,cards
      3.bank accounts,savings & checking again showing joint account
      4.car registrations
      5.insurances showing the other is the beneficiary
      6.birth certificate of your child showing that you are the parents,if you have child
      7.letter of emplyment,salary,name of person to be notified in case of emergency
      8.will that would show one spouse and the kids as beneficiary
      9.affidavits from friends,coemployees,rabbi,priest or whoever solemnized your marriage
      Send this preferably thru Fedex or UPS together with the I-751 and the appropriate fee to the Service center you are under.Best of luck!

Comment

another grint. you must be deported by now

Comment

Originally posted by booob:
          FU

Comment

Originally posted by skyfi:
            Originally posted by booob:
            FU
            CK

Comment

You need evidence that the marriage was bonafide, that it was not a marriage of convenience; if INS finds that the marriage was enterred into fraudulently, there is supposedly a bar against ever receiving another marriage based visa. What is not clear if a US born child can petition for you when he is 21.

Comment

Items marked with * are a must:
                "¢ Marriage certificate *
                "¢ Lease of place(s) you live or lived, listing both names, if possible, or
                either one of you. *
                "¢ Bills under both names arriving to this address where you live or
                lived.
                "¢ Joint Bank Account(s) *
                "¢ Joint Credit Card Account(s)
                "¢ Life insurance for both or having a spouse as a beneficiary (not a
                must)
                "¢ Medical insurance for both
                "¢ Car insurance under both names
                "¢ Income taxes filed together *
                "¢ Pictures * (All kinds of pictures: alone, with friends, family, special
                dates, vacations, etc.)
                "¢ Love letters, Christmas cards for both, postcards, and others that
                you consider relevant to show you had a long term relationship with
                this person.
                "¢ Photocopy of your green card (front and back)

Affidavit by 2 friends in support of your application

www.i751form.com
                www.i751wordpress.com

Comment

Another Fraud !

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darkforce:
                    Another Fraud ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

E...when will you stop posting stuffs in all kinds of Ids? Half of the ids on here is yours and people mistakenly thing they are of Michael's.. looser, childish, immature who has no life...

Comment

Hi Lani

I dont think E would do this. Never saw him do something like this before, and would be really disappointed to know that he would.

this PersoNq person is a scammer who is trying to sell "ebook" for an affiliate program. He puts those links there so that everytime a person visits those sites or buys, he gets paid. Hence is why he pulls all the 751 threads and places those links there.

Shameless marketing on unsuspecting posters. Actually the moderater should prohibit/BAN this type of activity here as this person is only here for personal gain.

I am not so sure that it is not DarthVADER as he has been pulling up old threads too. I will keep my eyes open and not blink

Comment

Working...
                      X