Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juvenile crimes

Hello,
    I have filed for AOS and am married to a USC. I have completed the forms and have given information on 2 crimes that I committed when I was 14. Both crimes were theft related. I was never locked up, just a conditional discharge and a caution from the police. I have spoke to the police after completing the INS forms and have been advised that these will no longer appear on my record as they are deleted after 10 years under the law of the UK. Can anyone advise me what the "drill" is, in respect of juvenile crimes in the eyes of the INS. I have no other criminal activity in my life.....I am now 36.

Thanks
    Joe

Hello,
    I have filed for AOS and am married to a USC. I have completed the forms and have given information on 2 crimes that I committed when I was 14. Both crimes were theft related. I was never locked up, just a conditional discharge and a caution from the police. I have spoke to the police after completing the INS forms and have been advised that these will no longer appear on my record as they are deleted after 10 years under the law of the UK. Can anyone advise me what the "drill" is, in respect of juvenile crimes in the eyes of the INS. I have no other criminal activity in my life.....I am now 36.

Thanks
    Joe

Comment

We have enough criminals of our own. we dont need extra but if you are 16 yrs old and beautiful, I can help you

Comment

Originally posted by booob:
        We have enough criminals of our own. we dont need extra but if you are 16 yrs old and beautiful, I can help you
        FU

Comment

I do not believe that the crimes you committed whne you were 14 will effect your chances for adjustment of status. Good luck.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X