Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 > H1 - Visa Stamping Issue

Hello,

I have a Visa stamping problem where I would need advise. I have currently L1 visa (valid 6/6/2014) but My H1 is approved this week. I have to travel out from USA end of month and i gonna be out a one week. When i come back to States do i need already new VISA under the new H1 or i can still come back using my old L1 VISA? I don't have change to get new Stamp during my trip so can i get back to states somehow? I'm planing to get new stamp in Christmas time when i travel to my home country so when i come back from my trip I gonna be 3 weeks in States and then travel to my home country get a new stamp. Can i come back using VISA waiver program?

Thank you
    Mika

Originally posted by mihatsu View Post
    Hello,

I have a Visa stamping problem where I would need advise. I have currently L1 visa (valid 6/6/2014) but My H1 is approved this week. I have to travel out from USA end of month and i gonna be out a one week. When i come back to States do i need already new VISA under the new H1 or i can still come back using my old L1 VISA? I don't have change to get new Stamp during my trip so can i get back to states somehow? I'm planing to get new stamp in Christmas time when i travel to my home country so when i come back from my trip I gonna be 3 weeks in States and then travel to my home country get a new stamp. Can i come back using VISA waiver program?

Thank you
    Mika
    You have not provided important details. Is the L-1 and H-1B employer the same or are they different? Where are you going? You have valid L-1 visa but do you have a valid L-1 approval notice?

Comment

Working...
    X