Pending I-485

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending I-485

I am us citzen, I filed I-485 on behalf of my wife who entered on K-1 visa. An invterview was held with INS. They asked for additional docs ( w-2 and tax returns). The docs were sent to INS (INS sent letter confirming receipt) More than two years have past..no updatdes from INS. Fingerprints expired and were renewed 05/02. Repeated letters and visits to INS have not yielded any results...any ideas/suggestions on what to do next?

I am us citzen, I filed I-485 on behalf of my wife who entered on K-1 visa. An invterview was held with INS. They asked for additional docs ( w-2 and tax returns). The docs were sent to INS (INS sent letter confirming receipt) More than two years have past..no updatdes from INS. Fingerprints expired and were renewed 05/02. Repeated letters and visits to INS have not yielded any results...any ideas/suggestions on what to do next?

Comment

Which Service center you have submitted the I-485?
      If it is at TSC that's perfectly "normal" as it is getting notorious on this matter.
      There is n oharm in calling if not press on your congressman or your senator on your petiton for your spouse.

Comment

The application was sumbitted to the Philadelphia Regional office

Comment

Working...
        X