Mylene Batungbacal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mylene Batungbacal

I hate you because throughout my travels you proved to me that what i did not want to believe in a culture you made it the final truth. After so many i hoped you would have been different. Certain cultures live a certain way of life, many lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, is a way of life. Coming to this country doest and will not change that way of life. Many cultures around the world live Lies, Cheat, Steal, Manipulate, Then come to USA, They cannot change their way of life even after succeeding, Making it to the place they and their family dreamed their whole life. I suppose once you live in a place were lying, cheating, stealing, manipulation is a way of life changing location to a new place cant change that way of life. Real shame!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Working...
X