HEY, L.E.S.B.I.A.N. CHINAWOMAN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY, L.E.S.B.I.A.N. CHINAWOMAN

let's continue tomorrow, I have been invited to dinner. Don't worry, I'll be back, no need for subjective comments.

let's continue tomorrow, I have been invited to dinner. Don't worry, I'll be back, no need for subjective comments.

Comment

With you and your hooked tail, I'll graciously oblige. Oh, please do it next time with your shell-shock marine behind your back, will you?

Comment

No, no tails, none of that, but I do have a SOCIAL LIFE, a busy social life. My marine has just been deployed again, no need to bring him into this, he's doing his job.

Comment

Haha! What happened to the challenge then, just a bluff? That's what I thought anyway.

Comment

no, no bluff, he'll come back. Besides you took for ever to answer. Until next time.

Comment

Going out with S12 while your shell-shocked marine is deployed?

Comment

"Shellshocked marine?" You slimy traitor. Go to fakking h.ell for such treason. I hope the next Al Queda bomber strikes you next.

You just proved by attacking the brave Marines that defend this country that you and all immigrants are scum.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                  "Shellshocked marine?" You slimy traitor. Go to fakking h.ell for such treason. I hope the next Al Queda bomber strikes you next.

You just proved by attacking the brave Marines that defend this country that you and all immigrants are scum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Say so had I lambasted the United States Marine Corps (USMC) as a branch of the US armed forces. I never did, neither will I.

I'm just after Ms. NO AMNESTY's fictitious marine, who she said "is currently deployed" when I challenged her for future debates with her marine behind her. But who suddenly became "soon-to-be deployed" just to escape from my beating that's why they were throwing parties for him the other night.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...=729106805#729106805

Comment

In deed you have social life, this include s-uckin d-icks and watchin p-orno actions in the z-oo!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                    No, no tails, none of that, but I do have a SOCIAL LIFE, a busy social life. My marine has just been deployed again, no need to bring him into this, he's doing his job. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

fedNUT has a selective memory. He slammed Bushmaster as a marriage scam artist some time back on here because he was once in removal proceedings. Bushmaster is a USC now and is W/O in the US Army and has served in Iraq. Keep it consistent fedNUT or better still, don't say anything at all.
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Bushmaster is a lying cheat. Exploting the military. Just like another Al Queda operative that infiltrated the U.S. Military.
                        Al Queda infiltrates military.

Ali Mohammed and Bushmaster. Traitors.

Comment

Working...
                        X