Help! fingerprints and records 1998

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! fingerprints and records 1998

I came to USA in 1994, I crossed the border. As many, I used a fake name. I was stopped in 1998 and taken into custody due to the fact that there was another person that commited a crime and had the same name, then my fingerprints were taken,and after the police checked, they let me go.
    My mother is now a citizen, and she will file in my behalf so I can become legal. I am planning on leaving the country.
    Also, I have paid taxes with this name for all these years, and I just requested an ITIN number with the IRS so I could pay taxes with my real name, would this affect me?
    I don't have a criminal record.
    Would these fingerprints be registered? What type of issues should I expect? If ICE has in fact record of my fingerprints, how long do I have to stay in my country, before I would be allow to re-enter?
    Please save your hate emails. I need information.
    Thanks!

I came to USA in 1994, I crossed the border. As many, I used a fake name. I was stopped in 1998 and taken into custody due to the fact that there was another person that commited a crime and had the same name, then my fingerprints were taken,and after the police checked, they let me go.
    My mother is now a citizen, and she will file in my behalf so I can become legal. I am planning on leaving the country.
    Also, I have paid taxes with this name for all these years, and I just requested an ITIN number with the IRS so I could pay taxes with my real name, would this affect me?
    I don't have a criminal record.
    Would these fingerprints be registered? What type of issues should I expect? If ICE has in fact record of my fingerprints, how long do I have to stay in my country, before I would be allow to re-enter?
    Please save your hate emails. I need information.
    Thanks!

Comment

Hi. You could definitely run into problems in the future if your mother wants to apply for you. If they have evidence of your having been in the country illegally, then you automatically have a bar on entry for either 5 or 10 years. They most likely have your fingerprints on file. Plus filing taxes under your fake name is an act of fraud and won't help you either. You probably should contact an immigration attorney. I wish I had more hopeful comments for you, but this is the reality we are in! If there's some way I can help let me know.

www.munozservicios.com
      Document Translations
      Immigration Applications
      Interpretation Services
      Notarizations

Comment

Working...
      X