Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Verified, Immigration, Practitioner, Network? Huh??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Verified, Immigration, Practitioner, Network? Huh??

Thanks To DAVDAH, I have Been able to somewhat recover from Some of Previous Issues. However, Where The Hell Is Everyone?? Come Back!!! Come Back Those that Deal with Me and Those That Cant Stand Me!! Diversity was the best thing ever on this site once upon a time. I Am other places But ILW of old was Unique! Good people, Everyone Good and Bad!! It created Continuation, Now It appears as if this site doesn't even exist anymore. Even the Moderators haven't posted anything in months. Wheres 4Now? Sprint? Davdah? Proud? Micheal? E? SOM? I cant list all, too many great people.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

This site is dead, MIR. I do Facebook, but no forums anymore after the crap that went on here. Done with forums. Only deal with people I know in real life now. Hope all is well with you and your son!!

Comment

Hi Proud . I did FB too Until The Government I realized was using FB and Google to Watch Us. I good friends on FB but I am Not Contributing to Corruption. Is Real Shame What has happened to this country. I missed you and others, Hope all is well with you and yours. LOL Amazing isn't it. I am top poster on ILW!!! Whoooo HOOOO!!! lol. Idk I guess the site is just here and that's it, just here.
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
      X