spanish should be the official language in the US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spanish should be the official language in the US

yes , I think Spanish should be the official language here in the states .It is a more beautiful language . Spanish is far and away the most pleasing to the ears. It just rolls of the tounge in such an elegant, romantic fashion.so I hope when we are majority in this country we can pass a law that will make Spanish the official language .

yes , I think Spanish should be the official language here in the states .It is a more beautiful language . Spanish is far and away the most pleasing to the ears. It just rolls of the tounge in such an elegant, romantic fashion.so I hope when we are majority in this country we can pass a law that will make Spanish the official language .

Comment

I am sorry, I disagree!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fredy:
      yes , I think Spanish should be the official language here in the states .It is a more beautiful language . Spanish is far and away the most pleasing to the ears. It just rolls of the tounge in such an elegant, romantic fashion.so I hope when we are majority in this country we can pass a law that will make Spanish the official language . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Only when Spaniards speak it. Spanish from Latin American grates the ear.

Comment

I agree with federale 86 with one exception, when I hear people from Chile and/or Argentina it is pleasing to the ears because they speak Castillian. As for the rest of the latinos, we need ear****s. But then again, they don't really speak Spanish, they make up words, but what can we expect with people with a 3rd grade education.

Comment

i would keep my mouth shut if i were u hunny...i am mexican and proud to be with a high school diploma and going to colleage when a bunch of american students i knew that graduated from high school r workin at a fast food restaurant how embarrasing is that.oooh and spanish is a beautiful language i hand an american say to me once how beautiful is it that u know two languages spanish & english i would love to learn spanish.......

Comment

I BEG TO DISAGREE TO THE OBSERVATION THAT SPANISH SHOULD BE THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE HERE IN THE U.S...THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NOT THE UNITED STATES OF MEXICO!...IT SHOULD BE ENGLISH, AND NEEDS TO BE ENGLISH AS THE ONE AND ONLY OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THIS COUNTRY..I DONT HAVE ANY ISSUE WITH LEARNING SPANISH, IN FACT I AM FLUENT IN SPANISH, BUT IT NEEDS TO BE AND SHUD BE ONLY REQUIRED AS A SECOND LANGUAGE...NO DEBATE WHATSOEVER!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fredy:
                yes , I think Spanish should be the official language here in the states .It is a more beautiful language . Spanish is far and away the most pleasing to the ears. It just rolls of the tounge in such an elegant, romantic fashion.so I hope when we are majority in this country we can pass a law that will make Spanish the official language . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So why are you telling us in English??
                Oh, you wanted to be understood...I see

Comment

...this argument just shows that Americans are perfectly correct when they want their borders secured and immigration from the cesspools to our south STOPPED.

I find it unbelievable that illegal immigrants with a second-grade education, having tried everything to escape from their countries of origin, continue to show such incredible disrespect for America and for Americans.

Quite frankly, if they like speaking Spanish so much, then why WON'T they stay in their own countries???

I find it incredibly amusing that they all seem to love Spanish so much, and think that it's their "heritage" and their "culture," yet not even one of them could actually locate Spain on a map...and neither they, nor any of their ancestors, have ever been to Spain.

Furthermore, the Spanish language as mangled by the average Mexican is horrendous to listen to; any self-respecting Spaniard would be horrified.

In any eveny, Fredy, please continue to show disrespect for America and for Americans...we know that you're an illiterate and obnoxious fool, and that is why there will NEVER be another amnesty!

Comment

Most Americans couldn't find Spain on a map either! LOL
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                      Most Americans couldn't find Spain on a map either! LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This American can!!

I also disagree with the OP regarding Spanish becoming our official language. English is our language and people who choose to come here should make every effort to learn it. I'm pretty opinionated on this point. People speaking in their native tongue is not offensive to me, but there are times when major miscommunications can occur if the conversing parties don't understand one another.

Additionally, if I were to move to a country where English was not the primary language, I would need to learn their language. Works both ways.

(Whew, typing with one hand - particularly the left - can wear a person out - lol!!)

Comment

ALL THOSE THAT WANT SPANISH AS OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THIS COUNTRY!...

ITS CALLED UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOT ESTADOS UNIDOS ISNT IT???

EXACTLY!!

Comment

You're dreaming.....change America into a Spanish speaking country!?! Perhaps you're satisfied with the knowledge that Spanish is the most spoken 1st language on earth. English, is the second most spoken 1st language on earth and when you add up all the countries that teach English as a second language, that then makes English overall the most spoken language in the world.

Change America's 1st spoken language....I don't think so.
                          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

A todos que hablan espanol, si el idioma de espanol es el mas bonito, pero ingles es nesecario. Tengo los dos y me gusta hablar los dos. Ingles es mi primera, pero me gusta mas el espanol. Dos idiomas por los estados unidos!!!!!

Comment

Concerned Citizen: In another post, you were whining that America was apparently not treating you like the citizen that you claim to be. Well, if you want to be treated like a citizen, why don't you try acting like one...and speak English!

In any event, because America wants to deport your illegal alien husband...who disrespected America's laws and sovereignty...does NOT mean that you're not being treated like a citizen - after all, it's not you who is under threat of deportation.

As to whether America should recognize Spanish as the country's language...well, you'll notice that it's only the barely-literate illegals from our south who advocate changing America's language; other, better-educated and more respectful immigrant groups are too busy learning English to attempt change to America's language.

The arrogance and stupidity of America's Spanish-mangling illegals knows no bounds...and ensures that the American people will NEVER give them amnesty.

Comment

Working...
                              X