Obama KILLS Fly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama KILLS Fly

Our new President displays a swift use of deadly force. Brace yourselves!

Obama KILLS Fly

Obama KILLS Fly

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:

Obama KILLS Fly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's my man....!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I wonder if the fly was federale86?
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

what a h o m o

Comment

Murder I say, murder of another living thing. Of course, it finally makes Obama a real man, or at least as much as a real man as killing a fly makes you. Now if he had killed a lion with a spear, that would be manly. Or better yet, killed a bunch of Muslim pirates..........oh, that was a bunch of real men, Navy SEALS. So, Obama is not a man yet. But I am sure Kollerkrot and Chris Matthews have even more thrills up their legs.

Oh, and I am happy to see that I am annoying Brit.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
              Murder I say, murder of another living thing. Of course, it finally makes Obama a real man, or at least as much as a real man as killing a fly makes you. Now if he had killed a lion with a spear, that would be manly. Or better yet, killed a bunch of Muslim pirates..........oh, that was a bunch of real men, Navy SEALS. So, Obama is not a man yet. But I am sure Kollerkrot and Chris Matthews have even more thrills up their legs.

Oh, and I am happy to see that I am annoying Brit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I surely haven't got a clue what thrills Chris gets up his leg....what I do know is that you haven't a clue what thrills I have up my legs.

But, ....'tis as Picasso said: "Everything you can imagine is real"!

A la votre!
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Did Someone Say Kollers Leggs????

Cold Shower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFW_w2DYciA
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

@federal faggg
                  You are one sick ****
                  I don't believe killing a worthless pagan infidel like you would make me a man.
                  tata

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                    That fly was applying for amnesty. It fled the awful circumstances of Mexico and was begging for help. The president with overt ruthlessness left its children orphans. Orphans who will no doubt be supported by American tax payers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those immigrants....I'll swat in a heartbeat. Or, what's even better, I'll support the economy and buy a Johnson Family product to do the Raid myself.

Comment

Here is the whorshipper of the black rock of Mecca, Ford.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                        But I am sure Kollerkrot and Chris Matthews have even more thrills up their legs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not only Chris Matthews but rachel meddow, keith olbermann, Ed from msnbc, and jack cafferity from cnn. they all want piece of obama inside them to have thrill in their legs

Comment

Talk about a creative thread. All this from Obama killing a fly? LOL. I could have used him at my house a few months ago to solve my ant problem.

Comment

Black Ants Rampant!

"RAIN" Lots Of It!
                            Breeds Black Ants and Mosquitos.

Black Ants Hate Cucumbers! Use The Peelings As Weapon, Place On Window Sills, Entrances.
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">FIND A LAWYERMore options
                              State:
                              All Alabama - AL Alaska - AK American Samoa - AS Arizona - AZ Arkansas - AR California - CA Colorado - CO Connecticut - CT Delaware - DE District of Columbia - DC Federated States of Micronesia - FM Florida - FL Georgia - GA Guam - GU Hawaii - HI Idaho - ID Illinois - IL Indiana - IN Iowa - IA Kansas - KS Kentucky - KY Louisiana - LA Maine - ME Marshall Islands - MH Maryland - MD Massachusetts - MA Michigan - MI Minnesota - MN Mississippi - MS Missouri - MO Montana - MT Nebraska - NE Nevada - NV New Hampshire - NH New Jersey - NJ New Mexico - NM New York - NY North Carolina - NC North Dakota - ND Northern Mariana Islands - MP Ohio - OH Oklahoma - OK Oregon - OR Palau - PW Pennsylvania - PA Puerto Rico - PR Rhode Island - RI South Carolina - SC South Dakota - SD Tennessee - TN Texas - TX U.S. Virgin Islands - VI Utah - UT Vermont - VT Virginia - VA Washington - WA West Virginia - WV Wisconsin - WI Wyoming - WYSpecialty:
                              All Adjustment of Status Agricultural Workers Asylum and Refugees Business Immigration Canada/Mexico TNs Citizenship, Naturalization, Nationality Consular Practice Deportation and Removal Diversity Visa Lottery Employer Sanctions Family Immigration Fiance/Fiancee/Spouses H-1s - Specialty Occupations Healthcare Immigration Labor Certification Litigation NIWs/EB1s Ports of Entry Students and Trainees TPS/NACARA Visitors - Business and TouristsLanguage:
                              All Amharic Anglo Creole Arabic Assamese Bengali Berber Bhojpuri/Maithili Bulgarian/Macedonian Burmese Cantonese Catalan Cebuano Czech/Slovak Dutch/Flemish Filipino French Fula Gallo Creole Gan German Greek Gujarati Hakka Hausa Hindi/Urdu Hungarian Indonesian/Malay Igbo Italian Japanese Jawa Kannada Kazakh/Kirghiz Kikuyu/Kamba Kongo Korean Kurdish Lao/Isan Lingala Luba Madura Malagasy Malayalam Mandarin Manding Marathi Min-bei Min-nan Nepali Oriya Oromo Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Rundi/Rwanda Runyankore/Luganda Russian Serbo-Croatian Sesotho/Setswana Sindhi Sinhalese Somali Spanish Sunda Swahili Swedish/Danish/Norwegian Tamil Tatar/Bashkir Telegu Thai Turkish Ukranian/Belarussian Uzbek/Uyghur Vietnamese Wu Xiang Yoruba Zhuang/Buyi Zulu/Xhosa </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The ants were totally under control until all this rain happened! I hired Orkin and am paying up the b.utt! No sightings of ants for a week, but Jesus Christ, with all this rain, they'll be back!

Comment

Working...
                              X