I have an easy question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an easy question

1-If i live in this country ILLEGALLY for X years and leave here BEFORE congress passes immigration reform, will i be eligible even if i meet all requirements in the bill????

2- Will a US lawyer apply for me even if i'm not in US?

Thank you for answering my question.

1-If i live in this country ILLEGALLY for X years and leave here BEFORE congress passes immigration reform, will i be eligible even if i meet all requirements in the bill????

2- Will a US lawyer apply for me even if i'm not in US?

Thank you for answering my question.

Comment

I think it would only apply to those illegals already here. If you leave you would have to apply for a visa to re-enter, having been illegal most likely you would need a waiver. As to if or when (ever?) Congress will ever pass a bill you'll need to consult one of these...

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

It would depend on the wording in the bill. It is s.tupid to speculate on a bill that has not yet been written.

Comment

Well, illegal alien dirtbags are not known for their superior intellect.....

Comment

HA HA HA HA well put S12 as usual!!! As for the criminal illegal I say: GO HOME NOW, TODAY, before we kick you out!!! GO ARIZONA!!! GO JAN BREWER!!!

Comment

But then how do you rate NO AMNESTY's intellect on a scale of 1 to 10? Never mind, it's double negative 1, I know.

Comment

HA HA HA I made RN angry, I have angered the Renegade Neighbor. Get used to it smelly, envious chicano.

Comment

Tee-he-he! It takes more than a street dog to make me angry.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                    It would depend on the wording in the bill. It is s.tupid to speculate on a bill that has not yet been written. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. This is just what I thought
                    <hr />
                    watch tv shows || watch tv shows online

Comment

go to www.usgreencard.ecrater.com for information concerning obtaining permanent residency in the United States

Comment

You made him so angry he became g.ay.

Comment

HA HA HA HA, good one Federale86. By the way, have you ever seen/met a Hindu f.aggot? or a chinks f.aggot? This is something you must see for yourself to appreciate.

Comment

Working...
                          X