Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absence from United States Scenario

Hello every body,
    Since I became conditional permanent resident in 2006.I travelled to Lithuania to finish my Med School.From Year 2006 till August 2008 I was on the Academic Leave as I got married,my wife got pregnant with twins.And in the meanwhile I had to study for US Medical Boards.
    Then in August 2008 me and my lil family travelled to Lithuania so I could finish my last year of Med school.I finished my entire first semester by December 2008.We were back in US in December.I stayed here till March 10th 2009.Now I m planning to stay in Lithuania till June 30th.So I can come back to US as graduate.
    Will my absence from August 2008 till December 2008 ans now from March 10th till June 30th will affect the Naturalization Process?
    Because from August till December its 4 months.From March till June its 4 month again.Will USCIS will consider my absence of 4 months straight or they gonna consider 8 months?I stayedin US from December till March.In the mean while I file my I751 too.So guys wht do u think it will b 8 months absence or 4 months?
    griffins

Hello every body,
    Since I became conditional permanent resident in 2006.I travelled to Lithuania to finish my Med School.From Year 2006 till August 2008 I was on the Academic Leave as I got married,my wife got pregnant with twins.And in the meanwhile I had to study for US Medical Boards.
    Then in August 2008 me and my lil family travelled to Lithuania so I could finish my last year of Med school.I finished my entire first semester by December 2008.We were back in US in December.I stayed here till March 10th 2009.Now I m planning to stay in Lithuania till June 30th.So I can come back to US as graduate.
    Will my absence from August 2008 till December 2008 ans now from March 10th till June 30th will affect the Naturalization Process?
    Because from August till December its 4 months.From March till June its 4 month again.Will USCIS will consider my absence of 4 months straight or they gonna consider 8 months?I stayedin US from December till March.In the mean while I file my I751 too.So guys wht do u think it will b 8 months absence or 4 months?
    griffins

Comment

They will consider your absenses to be evidence of lack of intent to remain in the U.S.

Comment

Mr Federale u r an i-d-io-t.A f-u-c-k face s-o-n of a B-i-t-ch.Ur comments are stupid and just base less.So learn before u write something.
        griffins

Comment

http://www.immigrateusa.us/content/view/417/33/

Hi Griffins,

Please take a look at the link above. It provides guidelines on residency requirements. And don't pay attention or react to posters who aren't helpful. Better to maintain your dignity! Good luck.

Comment

Thank you very much.You r and you should be USC I suppose it means Proud US Citizen right?U should b as u represent real America.Which is polite,freidly,open hearted,tolerant and dignified individuals.I salute Great US Citizens.
            griffins

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by griffins81:
              Thank you very much.You r and you should be USC I suppose it means Proud US Citizen right?U should b as u represent real America.Which is polite,freidly,open hearted,tolerant and dignified individuals.I salute Great US Citizens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just lucky to be born here and want to try and help others on their journey. I'm still in the learning process too.

Comment

Some Are Testing!!!

I Might suggest maintaining respect for yourself, And refrain from the Attitude!!! Those That loose Control of self most Often can be trouble Makers!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                  Some Are Testing!!!

I Might suggest maintaining respect for yourself, And refrain from the Attitude!!! Those That loose Control of self most Often can be trouble Makers!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who has the attitude????

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                    Some Are Testing!!!

I Might suggest maintaining respect for yourself, And refrain from the Attitude!!! Those That loose Control of self most Often can be trouble Makers!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who has the attitude???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok THATS IT!!! Bring It On Momma!!!!

Is The Truth!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Lol. I'm a lover, not a fighter my friend.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        Lol. I'm a lover, not a fighter my friend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG! where did I put those Magnums?????

Comment

Afraid of the truth you c.ock****e.r?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                            Afraid of the truth you c.ock****e.r? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Think This Was For you Proud. LOL.
                            I know The TRUTH!!!! Those Seekers That play Games May Fool Others, I Know How It Works!!!
                            After logging Off, They alla salute To the Ignorance and Stupidity Of The USC!!!!

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X