Overstay In US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overstay In US

my brother has overstayed his visit visa for two months....when can he apply for a visa???...When do you recommend he should apply??

If he has overstayed his visa is cancelled automatically.

Comment

but can he apply for one again??? And if he can when should he?

Comment

He can reapply for visa when he is back in his country but he must show a good and credible reason for his overstay.

Comment

There is no such thing as a good or credible reason for an overstay. He must apply for a waiver of his time illegaly in the U.S. Generally once you overstay you never get another visa again.

Comment

tell your irresponsible brother to contact two people in order to get his visa returned to him...Sour Krot and some moron named moschino....these two apparently know everything about visas....

Comment

if you have overstayed then getting the visa again will be a problem for you! hope you can provide some good reason for the overstay, other wise say dasvidania friend.

Comment

Overstays may be barred from returning to the U.S. for 3 or 10 years, depending on the period of overstay .

Comment

But can he apply for one again???

Comment

Hey, guys. I am kind of new to this whole thing, so I will ask the question here since I did not find another appropriate thread.

What kind of working Visa would I need if I decide to leave the US for a work experience abroad?

I found a site which arranges internships in New Zealand and they informed me that I would need to take care of the Visa process myself.

Would the Visa type depend on the duration of my stay there or is it a universal Visa type? Would it also depend on which country you are applying from?

Thank you in advance and sorry if it's a bit off-topic.

Comment

You should create a new topic

Originally posted by The_Murdock_Papers View Post
                      Hey, guys. I am kind of new to this whole thing, so I will ask the question here since I did not find another appropriate thread.

What kind of working Visa would I need if I decide to leave the US for a work experience abroad?

I found a site which arranges internships in New Zealand and they informed me that I would need to take care of the Visa process myself.

Would the Visa type depend on the duration of my stay there or is it a universal Visa type? Would it also depend on which country you are applying from?

Thank you in advance and sorry if it's a bit off-topic.
                      Your situation is so different. Anyway, you would need to check with New Zealand embassy what kind of visa you need in order to be an intern in their country. Different country has different rules/type for a visa. What you may need to prepare to answer could be...

1. Are you a US citizen?
                      2. If not, what kind of legal presence are you in this country?
                      3. Is your internship a paid intern?
                      4. How long is your internship?
                      5. Where will you stay in New Zealand?
                      6. Who is your sponsor/employer in the country?
                      7. Would your sponsor/employer be paying for your expenses there? Or is it your own responsibility?

All of those questions should help you clarify what type of visa you need when you contact the embassy and give them information. Hope this help.

Comment

Working...
                      X