Misdemeanors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misdemeanors

Since I am the one who adjust my status and filed out my own paper work. Family and friends often come to for advise. The family friend that came to me has a record. He has been here since early 1990s. Came with a tourist visa. Had a DUI an early 1990s then got a domestic violence misdemeanor charge after that in 2002 or 2003. He also had false paper work charge, not sure of the exact name. He showed a false green card at a DMV. But I believe it was also a misdemeanor and that was in 2005. No jail time for any of it. Since then no record. What will be process when he adjust his status. Say it be through family petition?

so this dirtbag lied to our consular folks, lied to our border folks, has totally disrespected our laws, worked without permission, scammed a phony green card etc...why does America need this piece of excrement taking up space in my country?

Comment

This person never worked illegally or lied to any consulate. What are you talking about??? Just wondering about the charges. If you don't know why are you this site?

Comment

so fake green cards are OK with you? You must live in a trailer park...this dirt bag arrived with a tourist visa; he was NOT admitted for 20+ years as a tourist, hence, he is a lying visa cheat and a fraudster....just the sort of individual that when combined with somebody like you, will compromise the human gene pool. The answer to this scumbag's problem is simple: deportation.....tomorrow.

Comment

Instances of criminal convictions are not the only measure of judgement. There are those involving false claims of status that are often more diminishing to the chances of status adjustment. If any of those 'false' paperwork charges involved a claim of U.S. citizenship, that alone renders a person inadmissible.
          This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

If you were american citizen and did this you still be in the pokey!! But Others forgiven, they don't understand, don't know any better, Blah Blah. Give them a break. Yet the most dangerous come and utilize American broken system. Yes All over the world It is known Americas system is a joke, No worry "friends, Family" You be fine. Here is what you do now since Americas current Administration is maintaining the gap. Guaranteed Here is what you do, Come to USA, File for SS under Insurance Requirement international. Yes all the smartys out there. Open Bank accounts, Get a Job, Pay Taxes, After approx. 3 years you are in, The system wont remove you because it sees you as a contributor. $$$ talks!!! In the mean time you have kids, Double protection!!! Every single other country outside of USA knows how to get here and stay here!!! The Craziest part is They Don't need a lawyer to do it!!! The broken system has them covered!!!

I tested these things in real life!
            I had a girl friend from afar, she got bank account no SS, No Information what so ever. ME? I tried 8 banks doing same, Fail!!! New world Immigrants In, US citizens out!!
            Last edited by MakeItRight!; 04-26-2013, 12:28 AM.
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Glad to see DAVDAH still rockin the board thanks again buddy and hope all is great.
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12 View Post
                so fake green cards are OK with you? You must live in a trailer park...this dirt bag arrived with a tourist visa; he was NOT admitted for 20+ years as a tourist, hence, he is a lying visa cheat and a fraudster....just the sort of individual that when combined with somebody like you, will compromise the human gene pool. The answer to this scumbag's problem is simple: deportation.....tomorrow.
                I have never lived in a trailer park. You are the one that is showing your class with your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12 View Post
                  And I never said fake green card were ok. Yes, he is out of status right now. Which is a class b misdemeanor civil offense, not a criminal charge.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah View Post
                    Instances of criminal convictions are not the only measure of judgement. There are those involving false claims of status that are often more diminishing to the chances of status adjustment. If any of those 'false' paperwork charges involved a claim of U.S. citizenship, that alone renders a person inadmissible.
                    They did not. This person only showed it at DMV to transfer drivers license. Not to prove U.S. citizenship. He needed another US ID, other than his real SS card.

Comment

It doesn't necessarily have to be a formal claim of status to a government agency. Something as simple as checking the U.S. citizen box on a job application is claim enough. In this case, presenting a fake green card for a driver license produces several criminal charges. One, the fake green card itself renders the person inadmissible and is a felony. Even though the state took a light handed approach with regard to it's own jurisdiction, the events are documented and will be addressed by the proper authorities on a federal level soon enough.
                      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

the OP is far too stupid to reside even in a trailer park...more than likely he lives in a tent.

Comment

Dmv Vary Greatly! Talk nice, Bull s, You get it. Real shame.

Comment

Working...
                          X