Urgent having SS bad without status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent having SS bad without status

I have a family member who came in 1991 with a tourist visa. He went and got a social security card legitimate one when he lived in Florida while his visa was still valid. He has worked and lived her ever since then. He has a driver's license and SS card. His son a US born citizen will be turning 21 in November. Will he have trouble adjusting status through him?

he could not have obtained a legit SS card/# as a tourist....he's a lowlife visa cheat who should be given instant deportation...we don't need nor want irresponsible cheats inhabiting our country.

Comment

It was legit a SS card. He did not cheat anyone. If SS office made a mistake that's on them. Why are you on this site?? This for immigration law advice.
      Last edited by JJordan3315; 04-29-2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JJordan3315 View Post
        It was legit a SS card. He did not cheat anyone. If SS office made a mistake that's on them. Why are you on this site?? This for immigration law advise.
        baloney...no one with a tourist visa can obtain a legit SS card....impossible...and why are you helping a slimy visa cheat? My immigration 'advise'? deport this dirtbag. (and buy yourself a dictionary, dufus...the word you were looking for was 'advice.' What a moron.

Comment

That's not exactly true. In the early 90's it was possible to obtain a SS card while on B1 status. Working while on tourist status was not permitted, ever.
          This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah View Post
            That's not exactly true. In the early 90's it was possible to obtain a SS card while on B1 status. Working while on tourist status was not permitted, ever.
            the OP noted that the visa cheat arrived with a tourist visa (B2)...and any SS card issued back then had a caption on it..."not valid for employment"...case closed.

Comment

Any SS back then Clearly stated "not valid for work" yet many still used it for work! and guess what? IT WORKED!! And they filed taxes on that # and live happily ever after here in USA!!!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

To his day those not valid for work SS # are still Working! And so are the holders of them!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12 View Post
                  baloney...no one with a tourist visa can obtain a legit SS card....impossible...and why are you helping a slimy visa cheat? My immigration 'advise'? deport this dirtbag. (and buy yourself a dictionary, dufus...the word you were looking for was 'advice.' What a moron.
                  He received a visa fair and square. Not sure why you keep calling him a visa cheat? Did he overstay yes, if employers were not hiring them maybe they would have not stayed or came illegally. You are angry at the wrong people buddy. Why are you on this forum if you are trying to help people with immigration law? Simple typo by the way, I have master's degree.
                  Last edited by JJordan3315; 04-29-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12 View Post
                    I was not sure before, but he went to get one to start a bank account. They were suppose to give him one that said not authorization for work. But they gave him one without that on it. He no inside person, he just to the office and thats what they gave him. Even if he wanted to, he did not know they made a mistake. People he knew then informed him he could work with that. So they made the mistake, he did not lie or cheat to get the valid SS card.

Comment

Originally posted by JJordan3315 View Post
                      I was not sure before, but he went to get one to start a bank account. They were suppose to give him one that said not authorization for work. But they gave him one without that on it. He no inside person, he just to the office and thats what they gave him. Even if he wanted to, he did not know they made a mistake. People he knew then informed him he could work with that. So they made the mistake, he did not lie or cheat to get the valid SS card.
                      Baloney...this visa cheat, when he lied and applied for his tourist visa, said he was NOT going to work, that he would be staying a short while....not several years while working illegally...he is a douchebag visa cheat...pure and simple...his phony claims he 'didn't know' our rules is pure Bee Ess....he is a prime example as to why other citizens of his country likely have a difficult time getting tourist visas...because of cheats like him.
                      A couple of years ago, I bought a business, and while perusing the personnel files, found not one, but two equally irresponsible visa cheats who had been hired with phony SSNs....it was amazingly easy to rid my country of these two parasites....A couple of phone calls to ICE, along with some other efforts, and they were arrested and subsequently deported...one of their spouses worked at this business....but not for long...she was out the door moments after her slimeball husband was carted off. Good riddance.
                      Every visa cheat currently exchanging oxygen in my country should be rounded up and shipped back to their flea infested countries....and take their double digit IQ'd spouses with them, before the human gene pool is further compromised.

Comment

Once upon a time rules were rules, Different world, different place! Those from afar are better protected than you are! Lie, Cheat, Steal, You are In!!! I used to respect our system at least a little bit, But the here and now suggest that If you are Illegal you are in like flynn! No worry, Is only the US citizen connected to you that will suffer. The new World has Deleted US citizens from being important, now Those from afar are the most Important!

Comment

Working...
                        X