done something stupid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• done something stupid

i wonder if anybody can help me,i am married to a usc and we have just sent all the required forms in to the ins,my question is i have enetered some of my childrens names on the forms and left off one son who was a constant trouble maker in my previous marraige and do not want him to have any rights to come over here he is 23yrs old so he is not a child.
    what i am asking is will there be any problems with the ins i have enetered my other children (all over the age of 18) on the forms.
    i hope anybody can help.
    thank you.
    a.n.other

i wonder if anybody can help me,i am married to a usc and we have just sent all the required forms in to the ins,my question is i have enetered some of my childrens names on the forms and left off one son who was a constant trouble maker in my previous marraige and do not want him to have any rights to come over here he is 23yrs old so he is not a child.
    what i am asking is will there be any problems with the ins i have enetered my other children (all over the age of 18) on the forms.
    i hope anybody can help.
    thank you.
    a.n.other

Comment

Do you have the divorce papers from previou marriage? Where are the sons now in USA or abroad?Did you enter USA with visa or illegally? I may help you after hearing answers to these clarifications.

Comment

yes i have the divorce papers from my previous marraige,no none of my children are here in the usa,i came here legally but now out of status.
        hope you can advice.
        i hope i have not screwed things up with not including a son on the forms.

Comment

Just add him on the form later, or bring it up first at your interview.

Mistakes happen!

I would not sweat it too much

Comment

Working...
          X