X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help sign petition please !!!!!!!

STOP REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS OF MY HUSBAND!!! please SHARE

please sign and share on ur fb please!!! god bless
    https://www.change.org/petitions/kansas-immigration-court-stop-removal-proceedings-of-my-husband?share_id=NrNnBJfluJ&utm_campaign=friend_inviter_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=permissions_dialog_true

Dear ICE: please...please rid my country of this visa cheating clown....he has ignored the rules and laws of the United States of America, and should not be rewarded because he married some overweight dodo living in a trailer park.
    Thank You
    A Concerned US Citizen who despises illegal aliens and all of those who support these parasitic law breakers.

Comment

wow really!!..get a life loser

Comment

Loser? The loser is that douchebag you call a husband....a man who is irresponsible, who lacks the capability to respect the laws of MY country, who lied, cheated and stole his way into MY country...just to find some double digit IQ bonbon queen....No one with an ounce of brains (which thus includes all three of your friends) would sign a petition asking that some visa cheat/border jumper be rewarded for being an irresponsible dirt bag. Worse, having accidentally produced a couple of brats, the human gene pool has taken another step....backwards.

Comment

Working...
        X