Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EB2/EB5 question.. Urgent!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EB2/EB5 question.. Urgent!

    Hi Guys,

    first time to post here.. I have a situation which bothers me a lot right now. It's kinda urgent. I have an approved I-140 for EB2 and a pending 485 for EB5. I want to withdrawal my EB5 pending 485 to go with EB2 route. Is there any problem for this? Also, if my pending I-485 for EB5 is approved for conditional based green card, can I withdraw it and still proceed for EB2? I'm really confused right now. Anyone who can help me?

    Thanks so much!

  • #2
    No problem. You can withdraw an application at any time.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re EB-2 - is your priority date current? Did you consider that before thinking about abandoning the EB5?

      Comment



      Working...
      X