A Raise of Hands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Raise of Hands

Who doesn't have a fake/alias id on this forum? It's getting quite old to search and try to help jokesters who are just here getting their 'kicks'.

Who doesn't have a fake/alias id on this forum? It's getting quite old to search and try to help jokesters who are just here getting their 'kicks'.

Comment

I have a fake I.D., it should be 'handsomeenglishguy100' but I didn't want to ruffle any feathers so I took the incognito route.

Comment

mine isnt fake i just came here to get some advice i didnt know where else to check

Comment

More than half of posters on this board are my fake IDs.

I usually spend my time debating myself
          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Would that be mass-debating yourself OldE? LOL
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              All those little voices in one's head. Question is, who can you trust? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's gotten to the point that you don't know who is who anymore on this forum. Time to find a new place.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                All those little voices in one's head. Question is, who can you trust? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Strictly speaking - nobody
                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by englishguy100:
                  I have a fake I.D., it should be 'handsomeenglishguy100' but I didn't want to ruffle any feathers so I took the incognito route. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A confession? Lol!

Comment

Just the one...no need to have more, or else I would not be appreciated.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                      Just the one...no need to have more, or else I would not be appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least you're honest. This forum has become a haven for pranksters, so I guess we can exclude you?

Comment

Nope, the one I had everyone knew as it was for fun. Yuk the thought of it now.

Anyways.. I think most of the fake ID's are obvious and who they are.

I speak my mind on here, so what would be the reason to hide behind a fake one?
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyways.. I think most of the fake ID's are obvious and who they are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, they are not obvious, but are getting tired and boring. If people crave attention this bad, they should look beyond this site. There are plenty of places to post out in cyberworld without muddying up this forum!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by englishguy100:
                            I have a fake I.D., it should be 'handsomeenglishguy100' but I didn't want to ruffle any feathers so I took the incognito route. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny thing? I already figured out you were an alias of someone else - lol.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Funny thing? I already figured out you were an alias of someone else - lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not (quite) Brad Pitt...

Comment

Working...
                              X