I-751 Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 Question

Hi everybody! Does anybody knows if i should sent pictures of mine(allien)? Nowhere is specified that i have to send pictures,i mean pictures for the new Green Card.Do they take pictures of me also at the biometric office?Please help me.Thanks in advance.

Hi everybody! Does anybody knows if i should sent pictures of mine(allien)? Nowhere is specified that i have to send pictures,i mean pictures for the new Green Card.Do they take pictures of me also at the biometric office?Please help me.Thanks in advance.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by missROMA:
      Hi everybody! Does anybody knows if i should sent pictures of mine(allien)? Nowhere is specified that i have to send pictures,i mean pictures for the new Green Card.Do they take pictures of me also at the biometric office?Please help me.Thanks in advance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need for photos, just send (among other things) front and back photocopy of your Green Card. Only those who reside overseas pursuant to military or government orders are required to send passport-type pictures, including all dependents.

Comment

Also add they often take pictures when you do fingerprinting at the ASC. It depends on the application type.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by missROMA:
          Hi everybody! Does anybody knows if i should sent pictures of mine(allien)? Nowhere is specified that i have to send pictures,i mean pictures for the new Green Card.Do they take pictures of me also at the biometric office?Please help me.Thanks in advance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Thank you very much,Roug Neighbor.
          No need for photos, just send (among other things) front and back photocopy of your Green Card. Only those who reside overseas pursuant to military or government orders are required to send passport-type pictures, including all dependents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            Also add they often take pictures when you do fingerprinting at the ASC. It depends on the application type. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Thank you very much Brit4064.Is about I-751 Petition.You and Rough Neighbor as usualy always ready to help.God bless you all good people!Have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
            X