Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am divorced to my american Wife and want too visit USA will I have any problems visiting the USA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am divorced to my american Wife and want too visit USA will I have any problems visiting the USA

Hi,
    I am a British Citizen who lived in Texas for 11 months. However my Marriage came to an end last June as we decided we were not suitable together.
    I am now interested in visiting the USA as a visitor. Will the Visa Waiver Programme be enough and if I let the American Embassy Know that I am now Divorced and living in London England will that be enough to allow me back in the USA us a Tourist?
    Mr X

Hi,
    I am a British Citizen who lived in Texas for 11 months. However my Marriage came to an end last June as we decided we were not suitable together.
    I am now interested in visiting the USA as a visitor. Will the Visa Waiver Programme be enough and if I let the American Embassy Know that I am now Divorced and living in London England will that be enough to allow me back in the USA us a Tourist?
    Mr X

Comment

did you have a visa while u lived in the states, either way you should still get in on a VWP if your worried take your divorce papers and anything that can prove u have strong ties to the UK

Comment

After I got Married I got a work permit and socuial security number. Both my Work Permit & Social Security Number are now cancelled.
        If I visit USA it will be to see my Dads Relatives or my Friends. I also currently work as a Security Officer in London England.
        So I do hope I get into the USA under the Visa Waiver Programme without harrassment.
        Mr X

Comment

Working...
        X