Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About to get my GC, was using a fake social bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to get my GC, was using a fake social bad?

My wife has 3 days till my first GC interview, she has everything already, ID, work permit...etc. But im worried that i've been using a fake social # in my past to work and to do my taxes, Will i be persecuted?

My wife has 3 days till my first GC interview, she has everything already, ID, work permit...etc. But im worried that i've been using a fake social # in my past to work and to do my taxes, Will i be persecuted?

Comment

More Like
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Many others in your situation just corrected the discrepancy after they became legal.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          I wouldn't worry too much about it. Many others in your situation just corrected the discrepancy after they became legal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PROUD???????????????????????? WTF??? What if it was your SS???? Any idea How much damage this does to the real owner of that SS???? TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THEIR LIFE!!!!! Remember there are no Invalid #'s Used. Only #'s that belong to someone!!!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Ole Proud is proud of the fact that she hires only illegal dirtbags...who cares about fake ssn's, as long as she can save a buck....who should take 'immigration advice' from a business owner that sells out Americans to the lowest bidder, and seems to think it's OK to for anyone to use fake SSNs, fake visas, or whatever....what ever happened to the rule of law? Or do you just believe in the Rule of Sleaze? Better get a big bottle of those patriotism suppositories....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              I wouldn't worry too much about it. Many others in your situation just corrected the discrepancy after they became legal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PROUD???????????????????????? WTF??? What if it was your SS???? Any idea How much damage this does to the real owner of that SS???? TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THEIR LIFE!!!!! Remember there are no Invalid #'s Used. Only #'s that belong to someone!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are fakes that aren't stealing anyone's identity. I don't agree with it. Was just giving an answer.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

PROUD???????????????????????? WTF??? What if it was your SS???? Any idea How much damage this does to the real owner of that SS???? TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THEIR LIFE!!!!! Remember there are no Invalid #'s Used. Only #'s that belong to someone!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are fakes that aren't stealing anyone's identity. I don't agree with it. Was just giving an answer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Work and Taxes = Someone Is being Affected!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                  Ole Proud is proud of the fact that she hires only illegal dirtbags...who cares about fake ssn's, as long as she can save a buck....who should take 'immigration advice' from a business owner that sells out Americans to the lowest bidder, and seems to think it's OK to for anyone to use fake SSNs, fake visas, or whatever....what ever happened to the rule of law? Or do you just believe in the Rule of Sleaze? Better get a big bottle of those patriotism suppositories.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get off of my back, S12. I didn't do any of the above. Leave it right there.

Comment

There are fakes that aren't stealing anyone's identity. I don't agree with it. Was just giving an answer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Work and Taxes = Someone Is being Affected!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just said I didn't agree with it. But, I gave a plausible answer to the OP. It happens. I think most of them are using SSN's of the demised.

Comment

Ah, Me! It's a wIcKeD WoRlD, aNd wHeN A ClEvEr mAn tUrNs hIs bRaInS To cRiMe iT Is tHe wOrSt oF AlL.
                      Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

Comment

You could be prosecuted. If you used the fake SSN on any real immigration applications you will be denied any benefit and can be prosecuted. Usually aliens are not prosecuted for previous misuse of an SSN if they legalize.

Comment

give me your info i will turn you in myself - that's why we need to get rid of all these central american people from the US. They do not follow the law, rules, etc. WE need to get them out no mercy to anybody neither the children out out out

Comment

Working...
                          X