Obama Flu Kills 4000 Americans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Flu Kills 4000 Americans

This is what you get with socialized medicine !

Obama LIED ; 4 X as many people have died than he claimed. WHY ISN'T HE DOING SOMETHING TO STOP THIS ?????

WHERE IS THE MEDIA !!!
    Obama Flu Kills 4000

This is what you get with socialized medicine !

Obama LIED ; 4 X as many people have died than he claimed. WHY ISN'T HE DOING SOMETHING TO STOP THIS ?????

WHERE IS THE MEDIA !!!
    Obama Flu Kills 4000

Comment

What more can you expect from Muslim Commander in Chief?
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Hey conspiracy Mike,

I know it’s fun to blame Obama for everything including the civil war, but by doing so the real criminals escape. Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of stuff to blame on Obama. This time take a look at who’s really to blame.

WATCH THIS RIGHT TO THE END
        Rupert Murdoch

Comment

They blamed AIDS on Reagan so I don't want them bellyaching on this.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
            Hey conspiracy Mike,

I know it’s fun to blame Obama for everything including the civil war, but by doing so the real criminals escape. Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of stuff to blame on Obama. This time take a look at who’s really to blame.

WATCH THIS RIGHT TO THE END
            Rupert Murdoch </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK you are going off the Cheryl Uzamere deep end now

Comment

Chief, the flu has been around since the beginning of time. Every year thousands die from the flu, both in the US and everywhere else. The H1N1 virus is no big deal, just another strain of the flu, BUT the drug companies can hugely profit by selling millions of vaccines. Therefore the flu is big business. If you can’t see that, then you’re just too stupid to be the son of Michael.

Comment

Working...
              X